829 CHURCH – RICHARDSON HOUSE
This residence was the home for many years of Professor Robert K. Richardson, a significant individual in the history of Beloit College in the first half of the twentieth century. He was also President of the Wisconsin Historical Society for three years.
A brick Georgian Revival house with gable returns, gabled portico supported by Tuscan columns and diamond-paned casement windows. Constructed in 1909.